Flower Bomb Over Board with JC Decaux

I must say I was pretty excited when I got a tinkle on the blower from JC Decaux  
(International outdoor advertising giants) asking me to style and flower bomb their annual summer event! We workshopped over a couple of months to get the perfect balance of Nautical vs Glam, dreaming up silver sprayed pineapples, jungle palms & floral banquets… 
It was all fun and games until I found out everything that was going onto The Island had to be transported via water taxi. Instant fun stopper. 

The event was held @ The Island, Sydney. And when I say Island - I mean luxury kick ass amazing pontoon barge thingy filled with delicious drinks and more delicious drinks. And some comfy seats. And yesterday was the day we finally set our sea legs on The Island and began to work our magic on the space (thank you to flower enthusiasts Hattie & Anamai for you assistance)
Palm trees. Flower Bombs. Pineapples. Kilmoters of Rope. Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Buckets of Blooms. Lobster Pots. Ruby Red Grapefruits and Hot Pink Frangipanis.
Check Check Check Check!

Big thanks and lots o love to the team @ The Island & JCDecaux 
(I also just like saying JCDecaux because it makes me sound french!
And I like saying "The Island" because it makes me sound like I have a tan)

TAKE A LOOK AT A FEW SENAKY PICS FOUND I FOUND VIA INSTAGRAM #JCDSUMMERPARTY




SILVER PINES & NEON SIGNS





Comments

  1. Wow what a spread - it looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed reading The Swarm. It kept me engrossed from start to finish with only one or two slow bits that I still found interesting. The characters are very well written so you can get into their heads. I thought there was plenty of action interspersed throughout the story, but the non-action was just as good. Excellent explanation of the problem at hand and how it was discovered etc.





    No Addiction | Aire Bra | Sandhi Sudha | Fair Look |
    sandhi sudha oil | Body Buildo Powder | Step Up Height Increaser | Hair Building Fiber | Slim 24 Pro

    ReplyDelete
  3. The characters are very well written so you can get into their heads. I thought there was plenty of action interspersed throughout the story hoa tuoi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts